Parts of a Card
The cards in your deck represent your minions, individual members of your drow house that will do your bidding.
Each card has the following parts:
2. Cost. How much Influence you must expend to recruit the card.
3. Aspect. Minions represent different aspects of drow society, as shown by their card symbols.
4. Minion Type. What type of creature the minion is.
5. Deck Symbol. Which market half-deck the card belongs to.
6. Rules Text. What the card does when you play it.
7. Story Text. Gives some insight into the minion’s story, but has no effect on gameplay.
8. Deck VP Value. How many victory points the card is worth in your deck, hand, or discard pile at the end of the game.
9. Inner-Circle VP Value. How many victory points the card is worth in your inner circle at the end of the game.
10. Rarity. How many times you’ll find the card in a half-deck. For example, a card with 2 dots has 2 copies in its half-deck.